|Play nicely with others:|
|PHOTOS & VIDEOS:|
- All videos and photos uploaded to this site should be from the Weeds show, cast or characters. Any photos NOT related to Weeds, it's cast or characters will be deleted.
- Any videos/photos containing questionable material, (i.e., illicit, profanity, etc.) will be removed immediately. These types of photos are not allowed on profile pages either. Members will be given a warning and 24 hours to remove them. If the questionable material is NOT removed 24 hours after the member is warned, the member will be banned.
- Please remember to title any photos/videos you upload. This helps to keep the video and photo library organized.
- It is against the rules/policy to add links to any illegal download sites for Weeds episodes. If you wish to view the latest episode of Weeds, please visit Showtime's website. Any violation of this rule will result in an immediate ban - no warning.
- NO advertising on your profile, in threads or on pages on ANY Wetpaint site. This includes but not limited to:
- Listing the product or service.
- Posting contact information for the provider of the products and/or services.
- Posting pictures and/or brochures.
- Posting any of the above in a thread on ones own profile or someone elses, or anywhere on the site.
- No sending of messages to other members advertising a site, product or service.
|Administrators and Creators have the ability to use EasyEdit on another person's profile, so anything inappropriate can be removed without notification:|
What you can do:
What you can't do:
- Post appropriate pictures of yourself.
- Post fun facts about yourself.
- Post links to your other Wiki's.
- Display trophies and/or achievements.
- Post pictures of another member without their permission.
- Post nude photos, sexual innuendos, propositions, etc.
- Post any advertisements for a product or service not related to Wetpaint.
- Post links to illegal downloads for Weeds episodes or any other illegal downloads.
|NO IRRELEVANT POSTS INCLUDES:|
- Posting a thread/post with:
- Small Talk
- Anything irrelevant to the Weeds site and/or the page they were post on.
- Replying to a thread and forcing it to go off topic by posting anything irrelevant to the original topic of the post, and not related to Weeds.
|NO POSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:|
- Personal information of someone other than you.
- Credit Card numbers from you or anyone else.
- Phone numbers
- Web addresses other than Wetpaint wikis.
- Home address and/or mailing address. This includes those of yourself and of other members.
- Passwords belonging to you or anyone else.
- Another member's age and/or date of birth unless that member has either given permission or posted it on their own profile.
|Do NOT pretend to be a Moderator, Administrator, or claim to work for Wetpaint. If you create an account name similar to a Moderator, Administrator or add the wetpaint extension to your user name, you will be banned and not allowed back on any Wetpaint site.|
|WRITERS / REGISTERED USERS / MODERATORS & UP|
- Due to recent spamming attacks, this site has been put into 'read' only Mode, unless you are a writer.
- Registered Users can participate in discussion threads and edit their profile pages.
- Writers can edit pages unless they were locked by Moderators and above. Writers are NOT Moderators and have no authority on the site.
- Moderators/Administrators/Creators have full access to the site and locked pages. Only this group of people have authority over the site and enforce the rules/code of conduct.
|HARASSMENT & CYBERBULLYING:|
- Profanity (This also includes posting profanity in another language.)
- Racial slurs.
- Overbearing and/or demeaning comments.
- Disrespectful comments.
- Boasting about your wiki in an obnoxious manner.
- Pro or Anti-religious comments.
Any thread that hosts a flame war will be locked or deleted by one of the Moderators.
- Sending a PM containing any of the above.
Also, please remember to not feed the trolls. This will only serve to make things worse since it is what they want. For more information, see Dealing with Flame Wars and Internet Trolls.
|Act in Good Faith:|
- Don’t pilfer material — Don’t publish content to which you have no rights. If you publish a photo, icon, etc. that someone else created, make sure you give them the credit for the image, icon, banner, wallpaper, etc.
- It’s about you, but not about YOU — This site exists to support an organic and communal body of information. Shameless self-promotion and hawking of wares are strictly verboten, not to mention pathetic.
- No spamming or advertising - This site is a community for Weeds fans to chat about the show. There is no posting of advertisements or spamming other members allowed. Your post will be deleted and you will be banned.
- Please be respectful of the actors/actresses. They feel violated when the long lens paparazzi take photos of them going about their daily lives. Let's show the actors the privacy and respect they ask for and not bring those photos to the Weeds Wiki.
|Promote the community spirit:|
- Use the Moderators as a resource — Reach out to the Moderators for guidance or advice on how best to leverage the site. They are there to help.
- Share the experience — Be an ambassador of the community by enrolling others in the discussion, sponsoring a good debate, and setting a good, collaborative example
|Sharing of Information:|
|It is the year 2011 - any and all information is accessible over the Internet. Please do not share email addresses, phone numbers, home addresses, etc. in threads. Get to know someone well before you share this information with them - privately. If you do share any private information, do it over PM (Private Message) not in a thread for all to see. If someone contacts you via PM and asks you for personal information and you're uncomfortable, please notify one of the moderators immediately. This is a community for all, use the Moderators as a resource to assist you. DON'T share information if you are uncomfortable about doing so.|
|Who are the Moderators and How to Contact them:|
- Here is a list of the Moderators for this site. At any time you have a question, need to report inappropriate behavior, (flaming, foul language, spamming, etc.) feel free to send a message to any of the moderators below. You can click on the link to their name below and it will bring you to their profile page. Click "Send a Message"; send the moderator a message and if you can, add a link to the discussion thread or page. Let the moderator know of the offensive or inappropriate behavior and they will deal with it. All of your PM's (Private Messages) are confidential and follow-ups are handled with discretion.