A Yippity Sippity
|EPISODE #3 "A YIPPITY SIPPITY"|
|Episode number:||3||Season:||Weeds Season 6|
|Original air date:||August 30, 2010|
|Written by:||Brendan Kelly|
|Directed by:||Tate Donovan|
|Guest star(s):||Alanis Morissette, Linda Hamilton, Peter Stormare|
|Episode synopsis: In an effort to make money and stay ‘under the radar’, Nancy, Andy, and Silas acquire scab laborer jobs at an upscale Seattle hotel. Meanwhile, Shane is left to care for baby Stevie. Back at Ren Mar, Doug finds unexpected guests.|
Psst, hey you, Weeds Junkie...
|"Oh, sh@#! moments:|
|Nancy's new tricks of the trade:||Making hash|
|Money ins and outs:|
|NANCY'S ASSOCIATES & BUYERS|
- Andy becomes a dishwasher; Nancy becomes a maid and Silas a bellhop.
- Shane seems to be getting creepier each episode!
- Nancy was mixing her first batch of hash in the hotel's laundry room.
- Silas making extra money while reading kids books to a guest while wearing only his underwear.
- Silas: I thought the Newmans' are doing things differently.
Nancy: We are. We're making hash.
Silas: So much for normal.
Nancy: This is our normal.
- Nancy: Boys are really violent - it's always kill kill....kill.
- Silas: You missed a spot.
Andy: Back off Reading Rainbow.
- Nancy: I have a history of killing anything that could conceivably work out.
- Shane: Nice hate. We should practice. I say ding and you hop. Ding!
- Silas: You really think it's a good idea leaving Pebbles with Bam-Bam.
Andy: No, but we can't afford child care, so we have to take this small leap of faith. I'm encouraged because so far the baby hasn't ever tried to get us all killed.
- Silas: What if you would've gotten a real job after dad died and we could've skipped all this s**t.
Nancy: We would've had to sell the house. Move to a very different zip code. You and Shane would've had to go to even lousier public schools.
Silas: That doesn't sound so bad.
|Buzz Killers: |
|Real-life Parallels: |
|Weeds 101 — what we learned about weed on this episode: |
Unanswered questions, speculation, rumors, theories, cliffhangers? Add 'em here or post a comment below.
Catalog the tracks from this episode:
Weeds theme song, "Little Boxes," performed by:
Other musical highlights:
Are you a fan of the bands featured on this episode? Create a perfect playlist of songs for others to discover:
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page